Take the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, for example. Samsung is offering a $100 instant rebate, plus up to $350 enhanced trade-in credit. So you can pick it up for just $249.99 ($450 off) with the right trade-in. But not to be outdone, Amazon has the Galaxy S21 FE on offer for just $449.99 ($350 off) with no trade-in required.
That’s the general theme if you’re looking to pick up one of the latest Galaxy handsets — if you’ve got a device to switch up, then you’re gonna get an incredible discount from Samsung. If not, then Amazon might be a better bet.
Here’s a rundown of the Samsung Black Friday phone deals from both retailers:
Galaxy S22 Plus
- Samsung: From $349.99 ($150 instant rebate and $500 off with an eligible trade-in)
- Amazon: $645.47 ($354 off)
- Samsung: From $324.99 ($75 instant rebate and $500 off with an eligible trade-in)
- Amazon: $669.12 ($131 off)
Galaxy S21 FE
- Samsung: From $249.99 ($100 instant rebate and $250 off with an eligible trade-in)
- Amazon: $449.99 ($350 off)
Hit the button below to check out the entire Samsung Black Friday sale, or find out what other brands are on offer via our Black Friday deals hub.