Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2023


The Amazon Cyber Monday sale is HERE!

woman sitting on porch with lots of amazon boxes

Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals are live!

Through November 27th, Amazon is hosting their Cyber Monday Sale – giving you three whole days to score some HOT deals! 🙌 This sale offers tons of discounts on top brands including Ninja, CeraVe, Instant Pot, Hey Dude, OPI, and so much more! New deals will drop as often as every 5 minutes so you’ll want to keep checking back to check off your gift lists!

And, you can shop through Alexa to get personalized deal notifications up to 24 hours in advance on eligible items within your wish lists or saved for later lists.

Sign up for a FREE 30-day Amazon Prime Membership trial.

Here are a few Amazon Cyber Monday deals that caught our eye:

Shark HyperAir Hair Dryer - Dyson Supersonic Alternative

kid watching on a tablet

woman standing next to box with big green christmas bow on top

two people wearing gray hey dude shoes on ottoman

woman holding up nespresso boxes with big red bows on top

Hand holding bottle of Living Proof Protectant Spray

fisher price toy gift set in store

hand holding an amazon gift card in front of christmas garland

Through December 4th, Prime members can score a $200 Amazon Gift Card instantly when they are approved for a Prime Visa card. Plus, through November 27th, customers can get a $100 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval for the Amazon Store Card.

Prime cardmembers earn 5% back every day on Amazon purchases with an eligible Prime membership, and also through November 27th, Prime members with a Prime Visa or Prime Store Card can earn an extra 1% back (for a total of a whopping 6% back) on their orders when they select No-Rush Shipping at checkout.

Want to be the first in the know when the hottest deals drop? 

Looking for gift ideas? Check out our favorite gifts here!

About the writer:

Krystal has an associate’s degree from Devry University, with over 6 years of writing experience between multiple publications in the fashion, lifestyle, beauty, and health industries.

Source link

Related Articles

Back to top button