Have you ever heard of Get Out Pass? Grab the biggest savings & have some BIG family fun!
Get out and
You know we’re all about saving money anywhere we can, and for me, that includes doing fun activities with my family. So when my Hip teammate, Chelsey, recently shared how much she was savings using GetOutPass, I of course had to learn more.
And here’s what I learned: with GetOutPass my family & I can visit up to 83 local Florida attractions ($3,370 in full retail value) and skip the hefty cost of admission at the door!
Even better, they are hosting an early Black Friday sale AND you can save an extra 30% off when you use our exclusive code HIP2SAVE so there’s never been a better time to grab a pass! (Hint Hint: Makes for an EPIC family gift! 🎁)
No, there’s no catch. 😉
With ‘free’ entry into these fun local attractions, families can get off their devices and create lasting memories, hopefully discovering experiences that are worth going back to a second time. Plus, you can view exactly which venues are included with your GetOutPass before you purchase!
The discount will vary by location but here are a few examples of how much you’ll save on a single pass before the code…
*Note that only 1 pass may be used per person, so if you are gifting to a family of four you would need to purchase four passes total.
Ready to grab a GetOutPass for the fam?
- Head over to the GetOutPass website
- Click on ‘Find Near Me’ from the home page and select your location
- Select the number of passes you would like to purchase
- Choose between ‘Activate Now’ or ‘Gift Voucher’ and head to checkout
- Enter your account & billing info
- Use the promo code HIP2SAVE for 30% off
- Note that code BLACKFRIDAY may automatically apply, so you may need to remove that in order to enter code HIP2SAVE for a larger discount!
Voila! Get ready to have EPIC fun for WAY less! 🎢🎡🏕
After hearing Hip Sidekick, Chelsey’s, experience using GetOutPass, I couldn’t wait to grab one for my family! 🤩 Here’s how it went…
First, my littlest and I had a mommy/son date at Great Explorations Children’s Museum.
This was the CUTEST kids museum ever! I cannot believe we had never been. Everything there was so perfect for my two-year-old’s size and interest. He absolutely ADORED the vet station and life-size Operation table! Plus, the Publix grocery setup was so realistic and fun for him. I love that they even had it decked out for Halloween.
We also visited The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature for the first time! Although this was a bit of a drive it was SO worth it – we even caught a FREE outer space educational show in a dome theater, saw live manatees, and so many more educational exhibits for the kids, it was WAY cool!
I wanted to mention that the clerk at the counter was unfamiliar with GetOutPass, but after reading the details, they honored it and gave us ‘free’ entry with no problems whatsoever. 🙌🏼 With no bar codes to scan or anything, it really has been the easiest process getting our free entry each time.
Hip Sidekick, Chelsey is STILL loving her GetOutPass!
Using GetOutPass has been the easiest experience ever! Not only have the staff at each attraction been more than accepting of using these passes, but the fun parks, museums, etc. have been well worth the money. I know I have already gotten my money’s worth after just 1-2 visits and there are still over 60 to see!
Our Arizona one is great too because it takes us to different cities all over the state too, so we can use these passes when we visit my parents up north.
And we’re not the only ones! Check out why this reader LOVES GetOutPass…
I used GetOutPass for my family last year, and it was a smashing success. I live in Utah and there are a lot of options! This HIP2SAVE discount is the best deal I have seen, and a better deal than I paid with the deal before, so I will buy them again to use in the future.
For those unfamiliar with GetOutPass, if you aren’t ready to use the passes right away, you can still buy gift vouchers at this awesome sale price and start your 365 days at a later date. Above where you select the number of passes before you checkout is where you can change it from “Activate Now” to “Gift Voucher.” – Hip2Save Reader, Kimberly
Important things to know about using your GetOutPass:
- Offers may only be used 1 time per person (we were, however, able to use our one extra voucher for my brother to join us when my husband could not.)
- Once you redeem an offer in the app, you will only have 6 hours to visit the venue. It’s best to click ‘redeem‘ once you are in line, waiting for entry.
- NOTE – there is NO bar code to scan. Once you click redeem you will see a timer that shows how long you have to get to the attraction. Simply show that exact screen to the ticket counter and they will approve your entry.
- Offers will be valid at different days/times. Use the ‘Today’ tab in the app to see which places you can visit today. Some locations may only honor GetOutPass on weekdays, but not weekends.
- IMPORTANT: GetOutPass is valid for a full year (365 days) – that means a whole year to try out all the included attractions in your state!
- Not ready to use your pass right away? Choose ‘Gift Voucher’ at checkout and redeem your voucher whenever you’re ready. You’ll have 365 days to use it once activated.
I can’t say enough good things about GetOutPass that really works and really gives you FREE admission into all these attractions! Best of all, the passes are activated immediately after purchase and ready in the app once you create your account. That means you could go out and have some fun ASAP!
And, the all-inclusive pass is an AWESOME experience gift idea for a friend or loved one!